WAGNER 1255 Cast Iron 8-Inch Round Skillet
- The Standard Of Culinary Excellence
- Cast Iron Cook Ware Is The Original Non-Stick Cooking Suface
- Thumb Imprint On Pan Handle Is Easy To Control Pan While Sauteing & Cooking
- Proudly Made In The U.S.A.
- 8 Inch Diameter Pan Area
Lodge 3.6 Quart Cast Iron Casserole Pan. Red Enamel Cast Iron Casserole Dish with Dual Handles and Lid (Island Spice Red)
- Broil, braise, bake or roast up to 500 degrees F
- Saute, simmer or fry on any stovetop
- The right tool to marinate, refrigerate, cook and serve
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- Smooth glass surface won’t react to ingredients
- Measures 14.4″ x 12.55″ x 3.4″
- Item Shape: Round
- Included Components: Cookware;Casserole Pans;casseroles
- Porcelain surface eliminates the need to season
- Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture
- Superior heat distribution and retention
- Two layers of porcelain enamel are chip resistant
- Easy clean up
Lodge L8SK3 10-1/4-Inch Pre-Seasoned Skillet
- One Lodge Pre-Seasoned 10.25 Inch Cast Iron Skillet
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Pre-seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil
- Use to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry, or grill
- Use in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or over a campfire
- Great for induction cooktops
- Included Components: Lodge L8Sk3 10-1/4-Inch Pre-Seasoned Skillet
- Item Shape: Round
Backcountry Iron 12 Inch Smooth Wasatch Pre-Seasoned Round Cast Iron Skillet
- Backcountry Iron’s new 12 inch smooth cast iron heirloom takes inspiration from the classic hand-me-downs of old like the legendary polished cast iron pans made by Wagner and Griswold. Wasatch skillets seek to recapture the former glory of vintage cast iron in the modern day. The machined cooking surface and sides paired with a timeless design create a unique skillet that will leave you speechless. This skillet has a 12 inch diameter, measures 12.50 inches spout to spout, and has a 4.75 inch handle.
- Smooth cast iron provides a more uniform cooking surface that holds an excellent seasoning. Easy release properties keep food from sticking, and creates a better sear with exceptional browning – similar to enameled cast iron. This skillet is great for steaks, one pan meals to feed the whole family or making enough cornbread to feed the neighborhood!
- Our Wasatch cast iron skillets have a glossy cooking surface that can be used with electric, induction or gas stovetops. Toss it in the oven, and even place it on campfires like an outdoorsman. It will retain heat longer and more evenly than other cast iron skillets.
- Wasatch pans are quadruple seasoned with vegetable and grape seed oil, giving it that signature bronze coloring. Cast iron can rust so keep it out of the dishwasher, do not soak overnight, or air dry. Use warm water and scrape off any stuck food with a flat utensil. You can also lightly polish the cooking surface with a stainless steel chainmail scrubber for a smooth patina. Wipe dry immediately after cleaning, and apply a new layer of oil to protect from rust.
- Our heavyweight cast iron skillets are perfect for searing, browning, braising, roasting, or frying meals and gravies alike. Compare our Backcountry Iron No. 12 to BL39SK LODGE CAST IRON AMERICAN MADE SINCE 1896. Also Compare with Le Creuset, Staub, Smithey, Field, Finex, and Stargazer skillets and pans.
Le Creuset Classic Cast Iron Handle Skillet, 9″, Artichaut
- Enameled cast iron delivers superior heat distribution and retention
- Ready to use, requires no seasoning
- Easy-to-clean and durable enamel resists dulling, staining, chipping and cracking
- Black satin interior enamel is specially formulated for higher surface temperatures to enhance cooking performance
- Lightest weight cast iron by quart on the market
- Compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe up to 500°F
- Safe for dishwasher
Lightweight Cast Iron Skillet – 10.5” Pre-Seasoned Frying Pan – Lancaster Cast Iron – Made in USA
- Made in America: Cast, machined, and seasoned in Pennsylvania. The Lancaster No. 8 is our 10.5 inch skillet. It is the lightest iron pan of its size
- Lightweight: Weighing in around 4.5 lbs, we designed the Lancaster for a more enjoyable cooking experience. Along with being easier to move around the kitchen, your skillet is designed to respond to heat more quickly, allowing you to have more control, while still featuring the heat retention of cast iron cookware.
- Heirloom Quality: Machined for a smooth surface and enjoyable cooking experience – just like Griswolds and Wagners of old
- Traditional Handle and Pour Spouts: Our handle is a classic design, being both ergonomic, and easy. Pour spouts are a traditional aspect of American cast iron cookware and are essential for making and serving your favorite sauces
- Any Heat Source: Use on almost all heating sources including gas, induction, electric, campfire, oven, or grill. Perfect for in the home, at the campground, or on the BBQ
Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron 3 Skillet Bundle. 12 inches and 10.25 inches with 8 inch Set of 3 Cast Iron Frying Pans
- 12” + 10.25” + 8” CAST IRON SKILLET BUNDLE. Lodge continues the tradition of quality American products with seasoned cast iron skillets and accessories. These high quality frying pans can hang tough in professional kitchens and campsites.
- SEASONED CAST IRON COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- THE PERFECT TRIO. Lodge knows sometimes one pan is just not enough. That’s why they created the the perfect trio when they teamed up the 12” + 10.25” + 8” skillets. You can now cook sauces and entrees, or desserts and apps that perfectly compliment this bundle.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron pans in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, they are known for high quality designs, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.