Monoprice 111567 Desktop Headphone Amplifier
- Frequency response – 10Hz-20kHz and Impedance – 60 Ohms
- The high-current output allows it to drive headphones with a wide range of impedances, from 16 ohms to 600 ohms.
- The RCA line outputs allow you to send the output to a stereo amplifier or powered speakers
- Frequency response – 20Hz – 20kHz
Monoprice 615220 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier
- 35mm) amplified headphone outputs each with its own independent volume control
- It features an extremely clean amplifier circuit which produces a signal-to-noise ratio greater than 98db
- It accepts line-level audio input over the stereo RCA jacks on the back or headphone level through the optional 1/4 TRS jack
Monolith Liquid Platinum Headphone Amplifier – Designed by Alex Cavalli | 3.6 Watts Per Channel, Fully Balanced Amp
- LUMINOUS TUBES. THE POWER OF SOLID STATE. SPECTACULAR SOUND. As an embedded tube/hybrid amplifier (DC coupled in to out, no coupling caps), the Liquid Platinum gives you the beautiful sound of tubes together with the grunt of solid state circuitry to drive the headphones. It uses two 6922 tubes or exact equivalents, such as 6DJ8s.
- SINGLE ENDED and BALANCED INPUTS and OUTPUTS: With multiple inputs and outputs for balanced and single ended operation and easy front panel input selection, the Liquid Platinum is compatible with just about everything.
- KEEPS ITS COOL. The Platinum is ventilated with two long, screened slots on either side of the top and large screens on the bottom to ensure that it is well cooled. Ensure your amplifier has enough space around the vents and is not in a sealed enclosure.
- YOU’RE PROTECTED.The Liquid Platinum has a built-in, slow power on. It warms up the heaters first and then, after a short delay, brings up the SS rails and tube HV, protecting the internal circuitry during startup.
- It also includes a connection delay to the headphones and an active offset detector, just in case an internal fault or source fault applies too much DC voltage to the output, it immediately disconnects your headphones
Monolith THX AAA Balanced Headphone Amplifier Featuring THX AAA 887 Technology, Balanced and Single-Ended Inputs
- The THX Achromatic Audio Amplifier (THX AAA) ensures the ultimate no compromise headphone audio experience by delivering the fidelity audio with infinitesimally low levels of noise, distortion, and power consumption.
- Three gain settings: The amplifier features three different gain settings for optimal compatibility with all headphones. The lowest gain setting is the most appropriate for sensitive IEMs.
- Balanced and single-ended inputs: The amplifier features an XLR balanced input, plus 1/4in and 3.5mm single ended inputs to eliminate the need for adapters.
- High grade CNC-milled aluminum with black anodized finish chassis material.
- 50 kilohms input impedance.
- Connector type: 4-Pin Mini DIN
Monoprice 611502 Mini Headphone Amplifier for Guitar,”Tube Overdrive”
- As a musician you know you need to practice regularly to hone your skills and learn new songs
- For those times when quiet is required you can both practice and hear the amplified output from your instrument using this Mini Headphone Amplifier for Guitar from Monoprice!
- This amplifier is designed to provide amplification to the output of instrument level devices such as electric guitars and bass guitars
Monolith 124460 Portable Headphone Amplifier and Dac – Black with THX AAA Technology, Analog Input, Slim Design, Dirac Sensaround
- The world’s most linear amplifier technology. The THX achromatic audio amplifier (THX aiaa) ensures the ultimate no-compromise Headphone audio experience by delivering the world’s highest fidelity audio with infinitesimally low levels of noise, distortion, and power consumption
- Akm 4493 DAC detailed sound. Exceptional musicality. The AKM AK4493 is akm’s new flagship 32-bit stereo Premium DAC. It supports PCM inputs up to 768kHz and a direct stream digital (DSD) input of 2.8/5.6/112 (Maximum) MHz, the industry’s highest level. An internal circuit employs a newly developed 32-bit digital filter for the ultimate in sound quality and musicality
- Dirac sensaround expand your headspace. Music is usually mixed with loudspeakers in mind, Not headphones. As a result, Headphone listening is often plagued by a distorted soundstage Instruments and voices may seem incorrectly placed and trapped inside your heard, causing an unnatural listening experience. Dirac sensaround II creates a vast, clear, and realistically immersive soundstage free from the constraints of the space in your ear, much like a multi-speaker home Theater system. Whether you
- Versatile inputs digital or analog – We’ve got you covered. This amplifier features a USB and a 3.5mm Optical input, as well as an analog 3.5mm stereo input for devices without digital outputs. Tailor your sound: peq and shelf equ – use the powerful digital Tools to tailor the sound to your personal preference. Does your headphone have a little sibilance? Set a peq to tame that frequency peak. Use the shelf EQ to provide an adjustable boost or cut to frequencies above (HF) or below (LF) the
- Dynamic range control: Use the DRC functionality to set the shelving Filters. The DRC starts with low-pass and high-pass Filters to split the low and high frequencies (24dB/oct @ 140Hz), followed by two independent stereo compressors and a mixer to combine the low and high bands. A soft knee is not used, I.E. Compression starts exactly above the threshold level with no compression below the threshold. The LF offset simply adjusts the threshold level of the LF compressor relative to the HF
Monoprice 611720 20-Watt 1×8 Guitar Combo Amplifier – Black with 86dB of Gain, 1/4 Inch, Headphone and 3.5mm Aux Mp3 Inputs for Electric Guitars
- Crank it up to 11 using this 20-watt, 1×8 Guitar Combo Amplifier from Monoprice!
- 8-inch, 4-ohm speaker.
- Overdrive tone with 86dB of gain
- It has a line level output, which allows you to send the output to a recorder or mixing board.
- It also features a 3.5mm AUX IN jack, which allows you to plug in an mp3 player so you can play along to your favorite tunes.
Monoprice 40-Watt 1×10 Guitar Combo Amplifier – Black with Spring Reverb, 10 inch 4-ohm Speaker, High & Low Inputs, Headphone Output for Electric Guitars
- 40-watt amplifier driving a 10-inch, 4-ohm speaker
- 60 Hz to 12 kHz frequency response
- 3-band equalizer (100 Hz, 1 kHz, 3 kHz)
- 0.5% total harmonic distortion
- Volume controls go to 11 for that extra push over the cliff to really send the audience into a frenzy!
Monoprice Premium Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-The-Ear Pro Headphones with A Single-Button Inline Microphone/Controller – Black
- The earpieces on these ‘phones are equipped with thick comfortable Padding that keeps the music inside and the noise outside. The headpiece is also Padded on the inside and is made of flexible rubber ensuring that it won’t break.
- The headsets do not have a fixed wire. Instead there is a 3.5 mm jack in the bottom of the left earpiece which allows a standard 3.5 mm audio patch cable to be inserted.
- The 50 mm drivers and 100 dB sensitivity ensure that these ‘phones produce good volume and premium sound clarity at all frequencies.
- High-quality sound supreme durability and maximum comfort.
- Package content includes 1x over-the-ear Pro headphones 1x 4-foot long 3.5 mm m/M Audio cable with inline Microphone/controller 1x 4-foot long 3.5 mm m/M Audio cable 1x 3.5 mm F to 1/4″ M Adapter plug
- Frequency response – 20 Hz – 20 kHz and impedance – 40 ohms
- Connector Type: Trs
Monoprice Monolith Electrostatic Open Back Headphone, Lightweight, Ergonomic and Portable with Rechargeable Amplifier
- ELECTROSTATIC TECHNOLOGY: Thin Driver. Low Distortion. Exceptional Sound. An electrostatic driver is an ultra thin diaphragm made from a special high polymer material that allows the diaphragm to be as thin as 2 micrometers The thinner the diaphragm is, the faster the transient response, resulting in increased accuracy in musical detail, especially in the mid- and high-frequency ranges of sound. Extremely low distortion is the hallmark of an electrostatic driver. It features plates of parallel
- MAXIMUM COMFORT Lightweight and Ergonomic. Theses headphones are aesthetically pleasing and deliver high levels of comfort while listening for long periods of time. The headband and plush ear pads are made of extremely soft protein leather for both comfort and extended the life.The ear cups are designed with a ‘golden ratio’ of angle as determined by numerous ergonomic studies and research. It allows for precise positioning of the headphones, creating a realistic surround effect with a greater
- POWERFUL AMPLIFIER Lightweight and Portable. Traditional electrostatic headphone systems are usually equipped with a heavy amplifier for home use. The Monolith Electrostatic Headphones feature a light weight and portable amplifier, allowing you to enjoy audiophile quality playback on the go. The amplifier has been engineered to achieve a high efficiency, that allows it to receive 500V of bias voltage. The headphone amplifier is fitted with a standard USB charging port. Not only can it be powered
- DRIVER TYPE: Electrostatic | DRIVER SIZE: 50mm | FREQUENCY RESPSONSE: 5Hz-42kHz
- CABLE: 1.5M 6 pin 6 Core Parallel | WEIGHT: 13.3 oz. (377g)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.