The Skinnytaste Cookbook: Light on Calories, Big on Flavor
- Get the recipes everyone is talking about, handy nutrition facts, and 125 stunning photographs in the debut cookbook from the wildly popular blog Skinnytaste.
- Gina Homolka is America’s most trusted home cook when it comes to easy, flavorful recipes that are miraculously low-calorie and made from all-natural, easy-to-find ingredients. Her blog, Skinnytaste is the number one go-to site for slimmed down recipes that you’d swear are anything but.
- It only takes one look to see why people go crazy for Gina’s food: cheesy, creamy Fettuccini Alfredo with Chicken and Broccoli with only 420 calories per serving, breakfast dishes like Make-Ahead Western Omelet “Muffins” that truly fill you up until lunchtime, and sweets such as Double Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies that are low in sugar and butter-free but still totally indulgent.
- The Skinnytaste Cookbook features 150 amazing recipes: 125 all-new dishes and 25 must-have favorites. As a busy mother of two, Gina started Skinnytaste when she wanted to lose a few pounds herself.
Good Housekeeping Low-Calorie Big-Flavor Cookbook: Delicious Meals with 500 Calories or Less – A Guide for Ideas and Recipes to Prepare Healthy, Delicious, and Well-balanced Meals At-Home.
- The 328-page hardcover cookbook includes a photo of every recipe for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and snacks—all 500 calories or less per serving!
- Expert tips on how to stock your kitchen with low-cal staples and simple ingredient swaps to cut down on calories in your own recipes.
- Plus special dietary recipes with icons to identify gluten-free, dairy-free, high fiber, and more.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.