Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition Board Game (BASE GAME) | Horror Game | Mystery Board Game for Teens and Adults | Ages 14 and up | 1-5 Players | Average Playtime 2-3 hrs | Made by Fantasy Flight Games
- HORROR GAME: This fully cooperative board game of horror and mystery takes place in the same universe as Arkham Horror 3rd Edition, Arkham KCG, Eldritch Horror and Elder Sign. Explore the veiled and misty streets of Innsmouth and stumble through the haunted corridors of Arkham’s cursed mansions as you search for answers and respite.
- MYSTERY GAME: Players take the part of investigators, entering the darkened rooms of haunted Akrham mansions and other sinister locales to discover strange secrets, solve cunning puzzles and battle otherworldly dangers. Open the door and step inside – it will take more than just survival to conquer the evils terrorizing this town.
- COOPERATIVE GAME WITH HIGH VARIABILITY: Game features four campaigns of varying length and difficulty.The dynamics of this game make it an excellent choice for game night with friends and family, especially if they’re fans of horror!
- APP-DRIVEN GAME: A free digital app is required to play your copy of Mansions of Madness. This immersive companion app guides players, step by step, through each scenario.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This thrilling cooperative horror game for teens and adults can be played with 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and up. Average game time is 2 to 3 hours.
The Thing Infection at Outpost 31 Board Game 2nd Edition | Social Deduction Game Based on 1982 John Carpenter Science Fiction Horror Film | Collectible Horror Board Game
- Relive the 1982 Classic horror movie the thing with this Social deduction-hidden identity tabletop board game
- To win the game, players must complete missions, locate and identify the imitations, and escape the Outpost
- Player ability to uncover the truth is critical to discover the imitations and win the game
- Play as 1 of 12 iconic characters as either a human or an imitation from the thing movie, such as MacReady, Palmer, and Blair
- 4-8 Players | Ages 17+ | 45-90 Min Play Time
Ravensburger Horrified: Universal Monsters Strategy Board Game for Ages 10 & Up
- What you get – horrified comes with 1 game board, 7 sculpted miniatures, 75 cards, 3 dice, fabric bag, 17 paper movers and Bases, 6 placards and instructions
- Fun play experience – Horrified is a cooperative board game for ages 10 and up where you defend the town against Frankenstein, Dracula, the bride of Frankenstein, the Wolfman, the Mummy, the invisible Man, and the creature from the black Lagoon
- Easy to understand instructions – high quality, easy-to-understand instructions make it simple to start playing right away
- Great replay value – 60 minute play time, for 1-5 players, Horrified’s innovative style is easy-to-learn w/ varying levels of difficulty Facing the unique monsters requires different strategies, which creates a different experience every time
- Makes a great gift – Horrified is the perfect gift for Halloween and the entire holiday season!
Eldritch Horror Board Game (Base Game) | Mystery Game | Strategy Game | Cooperative Board Game for Adults and Family | Ages 14+ | 1-8 Players | Avg. Playtime 2-4 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games
- THRILLING GAME OF TERROR AND ADVENTURE: Ancient evil is stirring across the globe. You and your trusted circle of colleagues must travel around the world, working against all odds to hold back the approaching horror. The end draws near! Do you have the courage to prevent global destruction?
- SCARY STRATEGY GAME: Defeat foul monsters, travel to Other Worlds and solve obscure mysteries surrounding this unspeakable horror. The effort may drain your sanity and cripple your body, but if you fail, the Ancient One will awaken and rain doom upon the known world.
- COOPERATIVE MYSTERY GAME: Brave investigators team up to pit their skills and weapons against the threat of the Ancient One. Together they explore the remote corners of the globe, fight the nightmarish creatures that lurk in the shadows and solve the ancient mysteries of this Eldritch Horror!
- HIGHLY VARIABLE: Eldritch Horror is based on the fiction of H.P. Lovecraft and inspired by the classic Arkham Horror board game. With four different Ancient Ones, twelve investigators, numerous monsters, and hundreds of possible encounters, every game provides a unique and epic adventure.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: The Eldritch Horror Board Game collection of scary games for game night is designed for 1 to 8 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Average game time is approximately 2 to 4 hours.
Hako Onna | Japanese Horror Hide-And-Seek Board Game By Go Ejin | WizKids
- Hako Onna is a Game of Horror hide-and-seek, translated from the 4th edition of the popular Japanese Game.
- One player plays the Hako Onna (the woman in the box), and the rest are visitors, who are trying to escape from the mansion.
- For 3-5 players
- 90-120 minutes playing time
- Ages 14+
Don’t Get Stabbed!: The Party Game Where You Get to Kill Your Family and Friends (for Pretend). Exciting Adult Card Game for Horror Movie Fans!
- KILLER GAME NIGHT – Don’t Get Stabbed! is a party game where you get to kill your family and friends! … for pretend of course. It’s inspired by horror movies of the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s, but is light-hearted enough for everyone to enjoy. The ultimate Halloween game!
- A FRIEND VS. FRIENDS GAME – This entertaining game is playable for 3 to 5 players. One person is elected as the killer (whoever is the most evil in your group) and the rest are victims. The killer wins by killing all the victims. The victims win by escaping.
- HILARIOUS ARTWORK – The average player will love this game for its gameplay! The horror fan will love the art on many of these cards which features classic horror movie tropes. There is tons of fun in playing this game and in its artwork.
- ADULT PARTY GAME – It may look cute, but like most horror movies it has topics you probably don’t want your children knowing about. For ages 18+.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX?! – Included in the box are 64 Main Deck Cards and 13 Car Deck Cards printed on premium glossy playing cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), for a grand total of 77 cards. Also included is one instruction booklet.
Bloodborne The Board Game: Blood Moon Box Expansion
- Bloodborne The Board Game: Blood Moon Box Expansion
Avalon Hill Scooby Doo in Betrayal at Mystery Mansion | Official Scooby Doo + Betrayal at House on The Hill Board Game | Ages 8+ Black
- Hasbro Gaming imagines and produces games that are perfect for every age, taste, and event
- Party it up, and surprise guests at your next event with laugh-out-loud games from Hasbro Gaming
- Nostalgic tabletop gameplay meets interactive digital content for an immersive gaming experience with many of the games
Themeborne Escape The Dark Sector Board Game | Horror Game | Strategy Game | Cooperative Sci-Fi Adventure Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1-4 Players | Average Playtime 45 Minutes | Made
- SCI-FI ADVENTURE BOARD GAME: The second game in the Escape the Dark series, this simple game focuses on atmosphere, storytelling and player cooperation. Playing as the crew of an impounded starship, you find yourselves confined to the detention block of a vast space station.
- COOPERATIVE STRATEGY GAME: Using a variety of advanced gear and weaponry, players work together and embark on a desperate mission to find their ship and blast their way home. Can YOU escape the dark?
- EASY TO LEARN: With quick two-minute setup and short play time along with social cooperative gameplay, Escape the Dark Sector is perfect for newcomers to tabletop gaming.
- HIGHLY REPLAYABLE: This atmospheric adventure and tactical combat game offers high variability and great replay value. Play this game over and over on game night for a different challenge every time.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This thrilling cooperative adventure game is made for 1 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Average playtime is approximately 45 minutes.
Unfathomable | Strategy Game for Teens and Adults | Arkham Horror Game | Hidden Traitor Board Game | Ages 14+ | 3-6 Players | Average Playtime 120-240 Minutes | Made by Fantasy Flight Games
- STRATEGY HORROR GAME: Not all is well on the steamship Atlantica: a foreboding sense of dread, shadows under the waves, and a ritualist murder have the crew and passengers on edge. Now they must work together to get the ship to shore, but not all aboard are what they seem.
- HIDDEN TRAITOR GAME: Unfathomable is a hidden traitor game where players assume the roles of the passengers and crew of the Atlantica. They work together to fight off beasts and perform repairs to the ship. However, some of the players are secretly cultists determined to sabotage the heroes.
- WORK TOGETHER, OR NOT: As beasts emerge from the depths and events occur around the ship, players will need to play cards into a pile in order to meet specific requirements. However, the cultists, working to sabotage the others, may secretly play the wrong cards in order to fail the events.
- ARKHAM HORROR GAME: Set in the Arkham Horror Files universe, Unfathomable takes place many years before the board and card game but features the same rich lore and offers a full cast of new characters. Fans will be excited for an all-new game experience in their favorite horror universe.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: Unfathomable is a hidden traitor board game for 3 to 6 players and takes 120 to 240 minutes to play.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.