HABA My Very First Games – First Orchard Cooperative Board Game for 2 Year Olds (Made in Germany)
- These classic toddler games have been enjoyed by families for over 30 years. The perfect first board game for 1-4 players ages 2 years and up.
- Develop social skills such as taking turns and following directions while reinforcing color recognition, quantities and counting by ones with these best-selling preschool games.
- These cooperative board games allow players to work together as a team to roll the dice and pick the matching fruit from the orchard before the raven makes it down the path to steal it all.
- If the players harvest all the fruit before the raven reaches the orchard, they win together! If the raven gets there first, they lose together. Repetitive play helps teach winning and losing and nurtures little gamers.
- Quality components of these kids games include: 16 large wooden fruit pieces (4 green apples, 4 red apples, 4 yellow pears, 4 blue plums), chunky color die, wood raven, 5 path cards, and 4 trees).
HABA Monza – A Car Racing Beginner’s Board Game Encourages Thinking Skills – Ages 5 and Up (Made in Germany)
- A clever but simple children’s game that combines color recognition and “thinking ahead” skills. It plays in just 5-10 minutes and takes its name from the Italian city known for its Formula One Grand Prix racing circuit.
- Six racing cars are raring to go on the starting grid of the big race. The player who rolls the right colors on the dice and makes clever combinations will be able to move ahead the fastest.
- The first player throws all 6 dice. Now try to move your car according to the colors obtained. You must compare the colors of the dice with the colors of the squares directly ahead of your car.
- After each single move, put aside the corresponding die. If you cannot use certain colors, your turn is over. Watch out! You can only move your car ahead and you must avoid the obstacle squares.
- Contents include: 6 racing cars, 6 color dice 1 game board and instructions. Challenging Game Variation idea included. A tactical thinking game for 2 to 6 clever players aged 5 to 99. Game time: 10-15 Minutes.
HABA Dragon’s Breath – 2018 Kinderspiel des Jahres (Children’s Game of The Year) Winner – an Exciting Collecting Game for 2-4 Players Ages 5+
- 2018 best kids game according to the Kinderspiel des Jahres jury, is Dragons Breath, also known as Funkelschatz. A daughter-father team, the authors Lena and Gunter Burkhardt combine a child-friendly story, a classic mechanism and intriguing material to a game adventure that captivates children time and again.
- Four young dragons and one dragon dad, try to get the most gems out of a ice column filled with them. Each round the young dragons will pick a gem color that they think will come out of the ice when the dad melts it.
- Once they have all picked the dad will pick up the top most ring, allowing some gems to fall off the tower to be collected by the young ones. There is also some holes in the board that if a gem falls in there, it goes to the dad and he may win.
- After all the gems that fell have been collected, the young dragons pick again what color they will collect and the next ring comes off. This will continue until all the rings are gone and then whoever has the most gems is the winner.
- Contents Include: 1 dragon dad, 1 box base with 4 dividers, 1 game board, 4 dragon children, 9 ice rings, 90 sparkling stones (18 in each of 5 colors), 5 sparkling stone tiles, 1 ice floe tile, 1 set of instructions.Includes 3 game variations and plays in about 15 minutes. Made in Germany.
HABA Valley of the Vikings – Knock Down Barrels & Collect (or Steal) the Most Gold! – 2019 Kinderspiel des Jahres (Children’s Game of the Year) Winner – Ages 6+ (Made in Germany)
- In the Valley of the Vikings, the annual barrel bowling contest is taking place. Use the ball to knock down the right barrels and smart tactics to line up the Vikings on the dock.
- Courage, skill and willingness to take risks are needed because players who overextend themselves on the dock and fall in the water go away empty-handed.
- Players take turns positioning and trying to knock down the colored barrels in the middle of the board. Depending on which colors are knocked down, they are advanced along the dock accordingly (leapfrog style).
- Each spot on the dock represents a different action, such as collecting coins or stealing coins from other players. When all the coins are gone, the player with the most gold wins! This game ALWAYS plays with 4 players, so if playing with only 2, you could lose to a ghost!
- 2-4 players ages 6 and up. Plays in about 15 minutes. Contents include: 1 large Viking Valley game board (to be pieced together from 7 parts), 8 Viking flags, 4 Viking tokens, 1 cardboard bat, 4 ships (each to be assembled from 4 cardboard sections), 1 bowling ball, 24 gold coins, 4 wooden barrels, 1 rulebook. Made in Germany
HABA 305474 My Very First Games – Nibble Munch Crunch, Ages 2 + (Made in Germany)
- includes five large, easy-to-grab wooden pieces
- two games in one
- adorable pets, without the mess
- Model number: 305474
Gamewright Outfoxed! A Cooperative Whodunit Board Game for Kids 5+, Multi-colored, Standard, Model Number: 418
- A cooperative whodunit game
- Contains rules of play and in Spanish
- Ages 5 and up
- Playing time: 20 -30 minutes
- 2 to 4 players
HABA Color It! – A Roll & Write Coloring Game with 2 Variants
- Be the first to fill in your coloring sheet and win the game! Game includes 2 variants and plays in 10-20 minutes.
- Each player starts with the same coloring sheet. Someone rolls all 4 dice. All players use the dice roll and each one chooses a number and color from the dice and colors in one of the spaces on their sheet with that number. Several players may use the same number and color (pssttt. sharing is good!)
- Each flower or row in the rainbow can only be one color and no two flowers or rainbow rows can be the same color. If there is no white space with the number you rolled, you cannot color anything this turn.
- As soon as a player has colored in all the spaces on their sheet, the game is over and they win.
- Contents include: 4 coloring sheet designs (with 20 sheets each), 10 colored pencils in 5 different colors, 2 color dice, 2 number dice, 1 rulebook. Made in China.
CATAN Junior Board Game | Board Game for Kids | Strategy Game for Kids | Family Board Game | Adventure Game for Kids | Ages 6+ | For 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 30 minutes | Made by Catan Studio
- Junior version of the popular Settlers of Catan game
- Great family game
- Tons of rePlay value
- Age Mfg Minimum: 72 Months
HABA Rhino Hero A Heroic Stacking Card Game for Ages 5 and Up – Triple Award Winner
- What is that? Is that a rhino climbing up the wall? Rhino Hero is out and about again. The super hero from the animal world fearlessly scales the highest houses looking for burglars and rogues.
- He is strong as a lion and as smart as a fox, but also as heavy as a rhinoceros. So when Rhino Hero is around even the most robust tower may start to wobble.
- Can you help Rhino Hero accomplish his wobbly construction mission and build a skyscraper as tall and solid as possible? A heroic 3D card-stacking game for 2-5 players ages 5 and up
- Made of Sturdy Cardboard. Contents: 31 roof cards (= action cards), 28 walls, 1 foundation (= starting card) and 1 Rhino Hero.
- Rhino Hero has won these prestigious awards: Major Fun! Award, Mr. Dad Seal of Approval, PTPA – Parent Tested – Parent Approved
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.