Yoshi’s New Island – Nintendo 3DS
- Discover a new island chock full of clever platforming challenges.
- Crush your surroundings to find new paths and secrets with the Mega Eggdozer.
- Guide Yoshi and a young Mario through all-new stages, from slippery slopes to watery wonderlands.
- Immerse yourself in a delightful, Yoshi-ridden world.
Nintendo New 3DS XL – Pikachu Yellow Edition [Discontinued]
- This colorful yellow system sports a charming drawing of popular Pokemon Pikachu on the cover.
- The New Nintendo 3DS XL system plays all Nintendo DS games. Nintendo DS games will not appear in 3D.
- AC Adapter sold separately. New Nintendo 3DS XL uses the same AC adapter as Nintendo DSi, Nintendo 3DS and 2DS.
- 3D Mode recommended for Ages 7+
Sonic Generations – Nintendo 3DS
- An innovative new interactive menu system allows for complete immersion in Sonic’s universe with favorite characters and hidden treasures gradually being revealed throughout the game.
- Each incarnation of Sonic in Sonic Generations comes complete with his trademark special move, Spin Dash and Spin Attack for Classic Sonic, and the Homing Attack and Sonic Boost for Modern Sonic.
- Once you complete each level and ‘free’ Sonic’s captured friends, you’ll get to go back and take on more challenges with them at your side.
- Iconic environments from gaming history come to life in beautiful HD for the ultimate Sonic adventure, each revisited, recreated and re-imagined with stunning results.
- Master Classic Sonics famous spin-dash attack and utilise Modern Sonic ‘s ‘Sonic Boost’ as you complete the all new tracks.
The Amazing Spider-Man – Nintendo 3DS
- Spider-Man’s Triumphant Return to New York – Everybody’s favorite web-head is back in Manhattan with the return of the fan-favorite, web-slinging gameplay.
- Web Rush: Player Choice Evolved – Players use real-time navigational and combat choices to fight crime and pull off Spidey’s signature acrobatic moves like never before.
- Find Out What Happens Next – Uncover the rest of Peter Parker’s untold story in the all-new epilogue story to the Columbia Pictures’ 2012 blockbuster theatrical release.
- Push Spider-Man’s Abilities to the Limit – Battle all-new versions of classic Super Villains as well as original, larger than life enemies – some of the biggest ever seen in a Spider-Man video game – while racing to save Manhattan.
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire – Nintendo 3DS
- Games in 2D. Some areas also playable in 3D. For Nintendo 3DS systems, use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
- Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) Content Description: Suitable_for_all_users
Angry Birds Star Wars – Nintendo 3DS
- All new competitive and cooperative multiplayer modes
- 20 exclusive new levels created just for the console game
- Over 25 hours of engaging gameplay
LEGO Friends – Nintendo 3DS
- Express Yourself: Pick out your clothing, hairstyle and accessories, decorate your bedroom the way you want, choose your favorite animal as a pet and even pick out accessories for your pet
- Join your new Friends on unique adventures; Enjoy different activities with each friend as you learn about her unique personality, sets of interest and personal style
- Explore Heartlake City and decide how you want to spend your time; Hang out with your friends at the cafe, play soccer, attend dance rehearsal, or visit the karate dojo
- Help your Friends on special adventures like winning a trophy in a horse riding competition and your friendship levels with the girls will grow closer to True Friend status
- Train your pet to do tricks, groom her, feed her treats, and enter her in a pet show; Each pet has a special skill that they can use to help you on your adventures; You can even trade places with your fun-loving pet so you can play as her
Nintendo Selects: Super Mario 3D Land – 3DS
- Nintendo Selects highlights a variety of great games at a great price, including this One.
- The Super Mario 3D land game reinvents everything fans love about Mario gaming with a platforming environment in true 3D.
- Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
- Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) Content Description: Cartoon violence
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.