ARRIS Surfboard SB6190-RB DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem, White (Renewed)
- Requires cable internet service. Compatible with major U.S. Cable Providers like Xfinity, Spectrum, Cox, Suddenlink, Mediacom, etc. Not compatible with ATT, Verizon or CenturyLink.
- 32 DOWNLOAD & 8 UPLOAD channels to future proof your modem as your Cable ISP enhances service offerings. Recommended for plans up to 800 Mbps
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 – the latest Internet standard
- 90 Day Warranty. ARRIS Certified Refurbished. US Technical support
Motorola MB7621 Cable Modem | Pairs with Any WiFi Router | Approved by Comcast Xfinity, Cox, and Spectrum | for Cable Plans Up to 900 Mbps | DOCSIS 3.0
- Model MB7621 is recommended for actual cable Internet service speeds up to 650 Mbps. Wirecutter rates this “the best modem for most people.” A Full-Band Capture Digital Tuner ensures faster, more reliable Internet.
- This cable modem’s 1 Gigabit Ethernet port connects to a WiFi router, computer, HDTV, game station, or streaming video device. Great for use with Whole Home WiFi or Mesh networks like eero, Google WiFi, and Orbi. (This cable modem does not have a built-in wireless router or telephone call capability. The Motorola MG7315, MG7540, MG7550, and MG7700 have a built-in wireless router.)
- Requires cable Internet service.Approved by and for use with Comcast Xfinity and Xfinity X1, Cox, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, BrightHouse, CableOne, SuddenLink, RCN, and other cable service providers. Eliminate cable modem rental fees up to 156 dollars per year. (Savings are shown for Xfinity and vary by cable service provider. No cable modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others. Model MB7621 has no phone jack.)
- Setup is fast and easy using the quick start guide.
- Attractive, compact design minimizes shelf space, improves cooling, and extends product life while looking great in any home or office. A 2-year warranty plus rugged lightning and power surge circuits protect your investment.
Hitron CODA DOCSIS 3.1 Modem | Pairs with Any WiFi Router or Mesh WiFi | Certified with Comcast Xfinity, Charter Spectrum, Cox | 10x Faster Than DOCSIS 3.0 | Cable Modem with 2X 1 Gbps Ethernet Ports
- 10x FASTER SPEEDS than DOCSIS 3.0. This DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem is best for Cable Internet Speeds Plans up to 2 Gbps. Note: 2nd IP Address is required from your Cable Internet Service Provider to reach 2 Gbps.
- WORKS WITH ANY WIFI ROUTER or WIFI MESH: Pair with a WiFi Router with this 3.1 DOCSIS Modem to connect all of your WiFi devices to the Internet. This cable internet modem does NOT have a built-in wireless router.
- STOP RENTING & START SAVING – This internet modem replaces your leased docsis 3.1 modem so you can say Good-bye to equipment rental fees and save up to $168/yr. (Savings shown for Comcast Xfinity and can vary.)
- CERTIFIED to work with Comcast Xfinity, Charter Spectrum, Cox Gigablast, CableOne Sparklight and Zito Media. Not compatible with AT&T, Verizon, CenturyLink, DSL Providers, DISH, DirecTV and any bundled voice service.
- BUILT FOR PERFORMANCE and RELIABILITY. Hitron brings over 30 years of experience to your home and is a worldwide leader in DOCSIS computer networking modems and routers.
- EASY TO SETUP… in 3 simple steps: Plug in the provided COAX cable to an active cable outlet, then connect the power supply. Plug in the Ethernet cable to your WiFi Router or WiFi Mesh system.
- FAST STREAMING, CONFERENCING & GAMING – The CODA high speed modem features next gen DOCSIS 3.1 with 2 downstream and 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3.1 channels reducing latency in DOCSIS 3.1 devices.
- WORKS with DOCSIS 3.0. This gigabit modem can be used on DOCSIS 3.1 or DOCSIS 3.0 networks.
NETGEAR Renewed C3700-100NAR C3700-NAR DOCSIS 3.0 WiFi Cable Modem Router with N600 8×4 Download speeds. Certified for Xfinity from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, Cablevision & More
- Netgear Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished to work and look as new with 90 Day Warranty and email support. All accessories are included with limited documentation and additional information online. Netgear recommends to udpate the firmware for the device to be up to date.
- DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem unleashes 8x faster download speeds up to 340 Mbps faster, smoother WiFi, and works with all major cable Internet providers (Not Compatible with Cable Bundled Voice Services).
- Certified to work with Cable Internet Providers like XFINITY from Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Cablevision, Bright House Networks, & More (Not Compatible with Cable Bundled Voice Services).
- 8×4 channel bonding with Gigabit Ethernet Ports for fast wired, connections USB port to wirelessly share your hard drive.Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT firewall)
- “Netgear Refurbished product may have a removed serial number. You will need to state the product is refurbished (state the full part number) if emailing customer support. See the attached (image) flyer to obtain the Serial Number and MAC Address information that maybe needed by your Cable provider before contacting them.”
ARRIS Surfboard SB6190 32×8 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem with 1.4 Gbps Download and 262 Upload Speeds, White (Non-Retail Packaging) (Renewed)
- DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem best for cable internet speed plans up to 600 Mbps.
- Compatible with Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity and other major U.S. cable internet providers.
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3.0 bonded channels.
- One 1-Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Easily setup your modem with the SURFboard Central app
ARRIS SURFboard SB8200 DOCSIS 3.1 Gigabit Cable Modem | Approved for Cox, Xfinity, Spectrum & others | White , Max Internet Speed Plan 1000 Mbps
- DOCSIS 3 1 Cable Modem best for cable internet speed plans up to 2 Gbps. Note, a 2nd IP address is required from your cable internet provider to reach 2 Gbps.
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3 0 bonded channels, 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3 1 channels
- Two 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers
- Cable internet service required; Does not inlcude Wi-Fi and does not support cable digital voice service
ARRIS SURFboard SB6183-RB DOCSIS 3.0 16×4 Cable Modem| Approved on Xfinity, Cox, Spectrum and most Docsis Cable Internet Providers| Plans up to 400 Mbps
- APPROVED with Comcast Xfinity, Spectrum (Charter, Time Warner, Brighthouse), Cox and more. If not sure call your cable provider to find out if approved to use. REQUIRES Cable Internet Service. Not compatible with: Verizon, AT&T, or CenturyLink
- Cable Modem only (no WiFi router). NO support for Cable TELCO options
- Internet speeds up to 686 Mbps on 16 Download Channels and 131 Mbps on 4 Upload Channels, based on your cable ISP subscription. Approved for plans up to 400Mbps. Gigabit Ethernet port to connect to computer or router
- Great for streaming HD Video and gaming on multiple devices at a time
- 90 Day Warranty. ARRIS Certified Refurbished. US Technical support. ARRIS Certified Refurbished products will ALWAYS be branded ARRIS, Never Motorola! If you get Motorola branded product they are illegitimate, need to be returned to Seller and Reported to Amazon
ARRIS Surfboard SBG10-RB DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem & AC1600 Dual Band Wi-Fi Router, Approved for Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & Others (RENEWED)
- 3 products in 1: DOCSIS 3 0 Cable Modem, AC1600 dual-band Wi-Fi Router, 2 Port Gigabit Ethernet Router (cable digital voice service not supported)
- Wi-Fi 5 AC1600 dual-band concurrent Wi-Fi Router with 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Setup and manage your network with the SURFboard Manager app
- Compatible with major U S Cable Internet Providers including Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others. Cable internet service required. Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers
- 16 downstream & 4 upstream channels. Best for cable internet service plans up to 400 Mbps.
- ARRIS REFURBISHED is only SBG10-RB part number 1000886-RB
MOTOROLA 16×4 Cable Modem, Model MB7420, 686 Mbps DOCSIS 3.0, Certified by Comcast XFINITY, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, Cox, BrightHouse, and More
- This 16×4 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem provides speeds up to 686 Mbps, sixteen times faster than DOCSIS 2.0. A Full-Band Capture digital tuner ensures a faster, more reliable Internet.
- Cable modem’s Ethernet port connects to a computer, HDTV, game station, or wireless router. (This Model MB7420 cable modem does NOT have a built-in wireless router and does not have a telephone adapter or phone jack. The Motorola MG7310, MG7315, MG7540 and MG7550 have a built-in wireless router.)
- Requires cable Internet service. Certified by Comcast XFINITY for residential speeds up to Extreme 300, by Comcast Business for speeds up to Deluxe 250, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Charter Spectrum, BrightHouse, and other leading cable service providers for modem ownership programs that typically save rental charges of 120 dollar or more per year
- Setup is fast and easy with a few quick steps set out in a Quick Start guide. Experienced USA-based customer support specialists are there to help if you need them.
Netgear Gigabit Cable Modem (32×8) DOCSIS 3.1 | for XFINITY by Comcast, Cox. Compatible with Gig-Speed from Xfinity – CM1000-1AZNAS (Renewed)
- Support all cable internet speed tiers, up to Gigabit (1000 Mbps) service. Separate router required for Wi-Fi
- Docsis 3. 1 up to 10x faster download speeds than DOCSIS 3. 0. Docsis 3. 1 is OFDM 2×2+ DOCSIS 3. 0 32×8 channel bonding
- Eliminate monthly cable Modem rental fees – up to $156 per year. Meets DOCSIS 3. 1 specifications and is backward compatible with DOCSIS 3. 0 networks
- System Requirements- Cable broadband Internet service, Please check your cable Internet service provider web site for data speed tier compatibility and to ensure it provides DOCSIS 3.1 service, otherwise this modem will only work as a DOCSIS 3.0 modem,Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, or other operating systems running a TCP/IP network, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- CM1000-1AZNAS is not compatible with: Verizon, AT&T, or CenturyLink. Not compatible with cable bundled voice services
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.