Yard Butler ID-6C Manual Lawn Coring Aerator – Grass Dethatching Turf Plug Core Aeration Tool – Grass Aerators for Small Yards – Loosen Compacted Soil – Gardening Hand Tools – Gray, 37 Inches
- LAWN DETHATCHER: The Yard Butler Lawn Coring Aerator revitalizes old lawns while using less water and fertilizer. By removing two 3-1/2 inch cores, the Lawn Coring Aerator reduces compaction and dethatches your lawn while letting air, water and fertilizer get down to the roots of your yard.
- DURABLE: The Yard Butler lawn aerator tool was built to last with durable steel construction. The powder-coated steel is heavy-duty and rust-resistant. Cushioned handles provide additional grip. Yard Butler Pro Tools are designed to last a lifetime.
- PRODUCE STRONG & HEALTHY ROOT SYSTEM: It is a high-performance tool that will make a big difference in the vital health and survival of grass. It promotes vigorous root growth, reduces water runoff, strengthens tolerance to drought and heat stress, and helps avoid using excess grass supplements or fertilizers.
- EASY TO USE: Our 37-inch yard aerator lets you tend to your lawn without back strain. The foot bar provides extra leverage for quick and comfortable push so you can aerate your whole yard efficiently and easily. This type of lawn aerator works best when you pre soak the lawn before using it if you have hard, dry soil.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Stop buying plastic or cheap metal products that don’t hold up over the years. Yard Butler products are designed to last a lifetime and if you have a problem with our tools we make it right.
EEIEER Lawn Coring Aerator Tool, Manual Plug Core Aerators & Clean Tool, Yard Aeration Tools with 4 Hollow Slots for Garden Lawns & Compacted Soils, 36.2’’ x 11.4’’ Black
- ⚘【A Great Helper for Lawn Yard Garden Care】The 36’’ yard care aeration machine will allow you to care for your lawn without back strain, the footpad will provide extra leverage for quick push so you can aerate your whole yard easily and efficiently. And mud falls from the bottom of the coring aerator, so don’t worry about getting your shoes and feet dirty. Padded T-bars increase comfort in the hand, let you easily enjoy the fun of manually aerating your lawn, yard, garden!
- ⚘【Reduces Soil Compaction，Help Plants Grow】The manual lawn coring aerator will help you loosen up the soil and reduce soil compaction, allowing the water, oxygen and nutrients to penetrate into the roots of plants smoothly, helping plants grow better! With our yard aeration tools, say goodbye to the hard dry and yellow yard!
- ⚘【4 Tines Design, Save Your Time & Effect】Our lawn aerators are designed with 4 coring tines. The 4 tines work at the same time, which can greatly improve work efficiency and save you time and effort. Warm tips: if your soil is hard and dry, please pre-soak your lawn so that the yard aerator tool can work best. When using the aerator, if you can’t penetrate it into the soil, please step on the foot pedal and shake it back and forth a few times, then you will penetrate the soil easily.
- ⚘【Semi-hollow Coring Section & Cleaning Stick, Refuse to Block】EEIEER core aerator adopts a semi-hollow design in the tines part, which will reduce the friction between the yard tools and the soil, blockage probability will reduce by 80%. Besides, we specially provide you with a cleaning stick, once it is clogged, you can use this stick to clean easily!
- ⚘【Upgraded Thickened Design, More Sturdy & Durable】Our upgraded grass aerators for lawn use high-density alloy material, and also thicken the inner wall of the aerator (upgrade from 1.2mm to 2mm), further reducing the possibility of breakage and increasing the max allowable load to 300 lbs. The aerator’s surface is painted to prevent rust, which is more durable. The aerator grass tool is easy to install, just need a few minutes!
Walensee Lawn Coring Aerator, Manual Grass Dethatching Turf Plug, Core Aerating Tool, Garden Tool, Heavy Duty Aeration for Compacted Soils and Lawns to Prevent Lawn Run-Off and Soil Compaction
- Perfect Function: The high-quality aerator can reduce soil compaction and dethatching your lawn while letting air, water and fertilizer get down to the roots zone of your yard. The build-up of lawn thatch inhibits the breath of the lawn and using this tool your lawn and turf will grow finer.
- Ingenious Design: Our manual lawn aerator with foot bar provides an extra leverage. The “T” BAR handle is convenient to grip and provides a more comfortable stance while aerating. And the foot bar leverage can greatly reduce your back stain. The tool is much effort-saving and can make your garden work more effective.
- Deeper Soil Penetration: Utilizing the foot bar on our lawn aerator tool will ensure deeper turf aerification, creating soil cores, on average, as deep as your index finger. This lawn tool does not clog. The soil cores can eject smoothly and will not break. The tool is designed to work on any type of turf.
- Firm Construction: Our lawn aerator tool is quite sturdy. The material is from heavy-duty yet light steel. The sturdily welded tubes and bars are guaranteed a long-term use. Also, the color will make it easy to find on greensward.
- Excellent Customer Support: Our product provides a one-year quality assurance and pursue 100% customer satisfaction. Rest assured that it would improve your lawn heath. If you have any questions and other problems with this product, please contact us.
Step ‘N Tilt Core Lawn Aerator Version 4 (with Container)
- ASSEMBLY IS REQUIRED. Step ‘N Tilt is fast and easy to use. Simply step and tilt. This patented lawn aerator (U.S. Patent 8714275, U.S. Patent 11147202, UK Design Number 6152191, EU Community Design Number 008638126-0001 and other patents pending) makes core aeration easy and enjoyable for do-it-yourselfers (DIYers) and professional landscapers. The tilting motion is easier on your shoulders and backs. Its larger stepping surface improves operator comfort.
- For use in areas with grass only; tines will clog if used in bare soil. All coring lawn aerators require that the soil be VERY moist. This Step ‘N Tilt is no exception. Please aerate one day after at least one inch of rain or irrigation. If you have a sprinkler system, each sprinkler zone will need to run for 60-90 minutes. In other words, the soil must be very moist. Question: Why must I wait one day? Answer: Because it takes time for water to be absorbed into the soil, particularly clay soil.
- Step ‘N Tilt is designed for all kinds of soil, including heavy clay soil – make sure the soil is very moist but not wet. If the tines clog, the soil may be too dry or too wet for aeration. If the tines are unable to penetrate the ground and clogging, the soil is definitely too dry. Please remember to aerate when the soil is VERY MOIST only. A soil core remover is included. The aerator tines are case-hardened for extra durability. The tines may be sharpened or replaced when worn.
- Step ‘N Tilt is designed for operators between 4-feet and 6-feet 5-inches tall. Recommended minimum operator weight to use one set and two sets of tines are 80lbs and 150lbs, respectively. Please begin by using one set of tines only regardless of your weight. You may use two sets of tines after you have gained enough experience and if you weigh more than 150lbs. Two sets of tines are significantly more difficult to use than one set of tines.
- Step ‘N Tilt is recommended for aerating small yards or areas not accessible by motorized lawn aerators. It can be used to aerate large yards but will require significantly longer time and effort than a motorized lawn aerator. The tines will create 3.5″ deep, 0.79″ diameter holes in the ground.
Opmeiro Lawn Coring Aerator, Yard Aerator Tool with Semi-Open Slot, Spring Aerator Tool Hand Aerator Plug for Labor-Saving, 39″ x 10″, Green
- Note: Please wet the soil with water if it is heavily compacted soil. Lawn Coring Aerator: 39 inch Non-clogging hardened tips lawn aerorater, made of sturdy metal and stainless steel. Durable steel construction make it easy to aerate your whole yard and reduce back strain with 39 inch tool height.
- Newest Structural Design: The aerator tool with SPRING DESIGN and SEMI-OPEN SLOT will help to achieve Never Block. Also The foot bar and sharp tines ensures easy and deep turf penetration even on hard grounds.
- Multiple functions: Lawn coring aerator loosens soil and thatch to let air, water, and fertilizer down to the roots,allowing deep watering for greener lawns. Also stimulates root growth by separating the roots.
- Perfect Size: Garden aerator lawn tool for Raised beds, flower boxes, around shrubs or bushes and other hard to reach areas.
- “T” Shaped Handle: The “T” shaped bar handle is easy to operate and provides a natural stance while aerating. Also the handle adopts soft NBR foam tube to protect your hand.
Hermsche Plug Aeration Manual Lawn Coring Aerator 4 Core with Semi-Open Slot Hollow Tine Lawn Aerator Heavy Duty Plug Core Aeration Tool for Compacted Soils and Lawns Yard, 35.5″ x 11″, Black
- 🌱【2022 Improved Models Manual Lawn Aerators】High-density Alloy material + Spray Coating Surface + Arc welding process, highly anti-oxidation, to prevent the erosion of wind and rain. MAX Weight Capacity 200LBS. Thickened and lengthened carbon steel screws for the connection to consolidate the supporting force of the connecting rods, which greatly reduces the possibility of breakage than the old version hollow tine aerator. The overall length is suitable for most heights. 3 minutes Installation.
- 🌱【Extremely Firm and Smooth, Save Time and Effort】 4 coring sections, diameter for each: 0.87″, greatly improving your work efficiency. Semi-OPENED coring section, which reduces the friction between the soil and the digger inner, thus the soil is easier to be formed and be pressed out, with 85% less chance of clogging. NOZZLE TIP design: easily inserting the aerator, saving time and effort without a doubt. Double-layer thickened inner core thickness: 1.2mm, never worry about easily deforming.
- 🌱【Effortless Foot Bar + Comfortable Padded Handle】 The 36″ height of the plug aerator is suitable for most garden experts. With the strength of our legs, we can easily complete the aeration of the whole garden. The dirt falls from the bottom of the coring aerator, and there is no need to worry about soiling your shoes and feet. What’s more, the padded T-bar handle adds to the comfort of Dethatching and comfortably enjoys the beautiful yard and fun of manual aeration.
- 🌱【Different Grass, Different Soil】For warm-season grasses, aerate later in spring. For cool-season grasses, aerate at the beginning of spring. By aerating in the growing season, roots re-establish themselves in new soil. Hermsche core aerator is suitable for most grass and soil types. Including Bluegrass, Centipede Grass, Zoysia Grass, Carpet Grass, etc. Whether it’s dry or wet soil, clay soil, silty Soil, loamy Soil, we can help you to perfectly finish each year’s aeration with a lawn aerator.
- 🌳🌳🌳【FREE Cleaning Stick is Here】 Will the Hermsche lawn aerator tool still be clogged? NO! We specially provide you with a powerful cleaning stick. When hitting small rocks or clay soil, just take it out, then the coring wall will be clean again instantly. The green coating of our cleaning stick is a perfect match for your lush grass. Go and get our lawn plug tool, say goodbye to clogging and dry yellow yard from now on!
Landzie Fork Aerator – Manual Lawn Aerator – Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Frame – Lawn Aerator – Replaceable Cores – Promotes Lawn Health and Growth
- HAVE THE LAWN OF YOUR DREAMS: Revitalize your lawn this season by using the Landzie Fork Aerator to remove compacted soil and thatch and promote healthy grass growth throughout. Aerating your lawn encourages healthy root growth, enhances resistance to drought and flooding, and reduces the need for excessive amounts of fertilizer. USE WITH the Landzie Spreader (B07ZQSV81S) and the Landzie Lawn Level (B095KSKXPQ) for a lush and level lawn this season.
- REVOLUTIONARY CLOG-FREE ROUNDED TINES: Landzie has revolutionized the lawn aerating industry by designing a hollow tine fork aerator that actually removes and ejects soil samples. Three solid, stainless steel tines work deep into the ground with ease, grabbing fresh plugs of soil and pushing old material up and out of the way each time you press the tool into the ground. There is no need for stopping and unclogging. Get the job done twice as fast!
- HEAVY-DUTY LAWN CARE PROFESSIONALS: Landzie USA understands your lawn care needs and constructs the best tools for the job. Our team of dedicated lawn care experts design and manufacture only the strongest and most durable tools that will last for years to come. The Landzie Fork Aerator is no exception; it’s built with powder-coated, durable steel to withstand even the toughest of jobs. Landscapers, professionals, and lawn car enthusiasts across the country trust Landzie gardening hand tools.
- NO ASSEMBLY: Landzie tools are designed for quick and easy assembly, having you ready to work in seconds. With the Landzie Fork Aerator, you will never need to worry about instructions, as it arrives with the tines already fitted to the frame and ready for use. The prongs can also be easily removed for cleaning, ensuring the tool is always in tip-top shape when you need it.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: The Landzie Guarantee – Here at Landzie, nothing comes before our customers. Since day 1, we’ve built our entire business with you, our customer, in mind. We guarantee 100% satisfaction for every purchase and will work rigorously to achieve that goal. Landzie products are designed to the highest standards in the industry, ensuring you are getting top-quality items at an affordable price. When purchasing from Landzie, rest assured knowing that we’ve got you covered!
MIXXIDEA Lawn Core Aerator Manual Grass Garden Tiller Dethatching Tool Core Aeration Tool for Turf Runoff and Soil Compaction Healthier for Yard, Lawn Easy to Use Black and Green
- Durable Structure: Our manual lawn aerator is made of high-quality cast iron with long service life, 34 inches high and 9 inches wide.
- Premium Garden Lawn Aeration: This manual lawn plug aerator and weeder can reduce compaction and thatch, allowing air, water and fertilizer to enter the root area. At the same time, it stimulates root growth by “pruning” the root.
- Deep Soil Penetration: The lawn core aerator can rejuvenate the old lawn while reducing water and fertilizer. By better absorbing air, water and fertilizer, and promoting root growth, the drought and heat resistance of the turf can also be enhanced.
- Easy to Use: The comfortable “T” shaped cushion handle is easy to operate, provides a natural posture when inflated to reduce back tension, and is easy to refill the entire yard. The wide foot rod provides sufficient leverage and reduces the amount of work required.
- Customer Care : We will always pay attention to customer satisfaction. If you have any questions, please let us know and we will answer them at any time. I hope you will like our dethatcher tool and look forward to your joining.
Agri-Fab 45-0518 40″ Tow Plug Aerator,black
- 40-Inch wide working width
- 24 Galvanized and sharpened plug coring knives
- Flat proof transport tires
- Single lever transport handle folds for storage
- Weight tray capacity 140 pounds
- Comes with a 3-Year Limited Warranty, along with Agri-Fab’s Excellent Customer Service
Lawn Coring Aerator, Manual Grass Dethatcher, Core Aeration Tool, Dethatching Tool, Produce Turf Plugs to Prevent Lawn Run-off and Soil Compaction
- THE BEST TOOL FOR LAWN AERATION: Graybunny Premium Lawn Coring Aerator dethatch lawns to reduce soil compaction. Solid iron construction with ergonomic design and cushioned handles, works on any type of turf and does not clog. Effective for breaking up compacted soil, allowing air, water and fertilizer to penetrate deep into the root zone, encouraging faster growth and healthier grass or turf.
- DEEPER SOIL PENETRATION: The foot bar ensures easy and deep turf penetration even on hard grounds. Removes two plugs at a time, each 1/2 inch wide and 3.5 inches long. Sharp tines with classic bevel tips and mild attenuation ejects soil reliably and without significant effort. Aeration drastically promotes vigorous root growth, strengthening tolerance to drought and heat stress. Use it and be confident that your lawn has been fully aerated.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Made from high quality cast iron that will last a lifetime and measuring in at 36.5 inches tall and 9 inches wide. The “T” shaped bar handle is easy to operate and provides a natural stance while aerating. Wide and cushioned handles bars with ideal thickness to reduce strain. Broad foot bar provides abundant leverage reducing the required effort. Designed to make it easy to aerate your whole yard!
- GrayBunny offers premium products for your outdoor living space and garden while exceeding the highest industry standards and offering impeccable customer care. If you’d like your money back at any time within 6 months of purchase, just ask. Click the “Add to cart” button on the above right to improve your lawn health today!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.