Ready Seal 512 5-Gallon Pail Natural Cedar Exterior Stain and Sealer for Wood
- Requires no primer. Ready Seal is darkest when first applied. It reaches its true color in approximately 14 days. Do not apply Ready Seal over painted or newly stained surfaces. Sealed surfaces inhibit penetration.
- May be applied using sprayer, roller or brush onto the woods surface.
- Requires no back brushing and will nerver leave runs, laps, or streaks.
- Requires no wet-line application, the product will blend itself and can be applied in any temperature range for proper application.
- Requires no diluting or thinning prior to spray applications.
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CT, or VT. Not available in CA.
- Easy maintenance – no sanding or stripping required for re-application
- “Goof Proof” application
- No laps, runs or streaks
- No back brushing
- Apply in any temperature
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CA, OR, CT, VT
Cabot 140.0019202.007 Wood Toned Deck & Siding Low VOC Exterior Stain, Gallon, Cedar
- A translucent oil finish that protects and beautifies wood’s natural appearance
- Water repellent; deep penetrating
- Ideal for decks, siding, fences and trim
- Available in 5 wood toned colors
- Not intended for interior surfaces
SEAL-ONCE Nano+Poly Ready Mix Penetrating Wood Sealer & Stain with Polyurethane (Cedar) – Water-Based, Low-VOC, Waterproofing for Decks, Fences, siding & Log Homes. … (1 Gallon)
- Non Toxic
ToughTimber (Covers Up to 1,000 SqFt) Waterproof Deck Sealer, Wood Sealer, Cedar Roof Sealer – Great for Porous Wood As Waterproof Sealer and Water Repellent – 1 Gal Concentrate Silane/Siloxane Blend
- TOUGH TIMBER PREMIUM WOOD SEALER – High End/Industrial Grade Wood, Roof, and Deck Sealer proving protection for years to come! Making your Deck, Wood, Cedar Roof, Cedar Shingles, and Wood Fences water repellent. ToughTimber penetrates deep within the wood for BEST protection.
- PROTECTION – Silane/Siloxane penetrates deep into the wood reducing wood water up-take by 95% protecting it against the elements and preserves the wood for longer periods of time.
- COVERS UP TO 1,000 SQFT (MAKES 5 GALLONS) – Same day, one coat application. Goes on cloudy and dries clear with a slight gloss sheen.
- EASY TO USE – Mix this one gallon jug with 1-4 gallons water, depending on protection desires. Covers up to 1,000 sq ft.
- OUR TOUGH TIMBER PROMISE: We know it works and we’re putting our money where our mouth is. If you don’t like it, just let us know and we will provide a full refund.
STORM SYSTEM Storm Protector Penetrating Sealer & Stain Protector – Deck Protector, Fence Protector, Mahogany Stain, Redwood Stain – 291112-1 Gallon, Hickory
- Wood deck protector – A true oil-based semi transparent stain and sealer meant to protect and highlight the natural beauty of the wood grain.
- Storm Wood Stain Protector is a semi transparent sealer that penetrates deep into the wood for added protection against Mother Nature.
- Compatible with any wood species. Great for wood staining Mahogany, as a Mahogany sealer, Cedar sealer, Cedar fence sealer, Redwood, Pine wood stain, Douglas Fir, Spruce Stain, Cyress, and Pressure Treated.
- Great for Decks, Fences, Siding, and other Wood Substrates. Can be used as a wood fence protector or any other wood substrate protector.
- Applies easily with brush, roller, or spray application. Lap-Free Application & UV Protection
#1 Deck Premium Semi-Transparent Wood Stain for Decks, Fences, & Siding – 1 Gallon (Cedar)
- PROTECTS AGAINST COLOR FADE AND PREVENTS GRAYING – #1 Deck Protects Wood From Damage Caused By Exposure to the Elements. Can Be Used On Pressure Treated Pine, Cedar, Fir, Redwood, or Most Other Softwoods. Hardwoods Will Require More Frequent Maintenance Coats.
- BOTH A DECK STAIN & DECK SEALANT IN ONE – #1 Deck Stain Is a Dual-Purpose Stain & Sealer. It Adds Color to Your Wood and Seals it, Preventing Damage Caused by Water Penetration.
- ALLOWS THE WOOD GRAIN TO SHOW THROUGH – Available in 5 Beautiful, Semi-Transparent Deck Stain Colors That Dry to Flat, Natural Looking Finishes That Will Enhance the Beauty of Your Exterior Wood.
- BETTER FOR THE PLANET, EASY SOAP & WATER CLEANUP – With Less Than 50 g/L VOC Content, #1 Deck Sealer Is a Better Choice For Our Planet. Clean Up is Super Easy – Just Use Soap and Water.
- WORKS ON DAMP WOOD, MINIMIZING THE WAIT TIME BETWEEN CLEANING AND STAINING – Once Your Wood Deck Is Visibly Dry, It’s Ready to Stain.
SEAL-ONCE Nano+Poly Ready Mix Penetrating Wood Sealer & Stain with Polyurethane (Bronze Cedar) – Water-Based, Low-VOC, Waterproofing for Decks, Fences, siding & Log Homes. … (1 Gallon)
#1 Deck Premium Wood Fence Stain and Sealer – Semi-Transparent Fence Sealer – Cedar, 1 Gallon
- Long Lasting Fence Sealer – 3 Year Warranty on Fences
- Easy to Apply Water-Based Fence Stain – Use an Airless or Pump Sprayer, or Brush & Roller
- Available in 5 Semi-Transparent Colors Including Driftwood Gray, Natural, Cedar, Dark Walnut, & Light Walnut
- Waterproof Protection for All Wood Surfaces Including Fences, Decks, Siding, Log Home Boards
- Resists Fading, Graying, & Peeling on All Vertical Wood Surfaces
DEFY 1 Gallon Semi-Transparent Deck Stain for Hardwoods, Cedar Tone
- FORMULATED FOR USE ON HARDWOODS – This environmentally friendly, water based deck stain is formulated with smaller resin particles that absorb easier into hard or oily wood types, including smooth cedar, redwood, mahogany, and other dense, or difficult to penetrate woods. The result is a better penetrating deck stain that lasts longer.
- WATER-BASED, SEMI-TRANSPARENT FINISH – This environmentally friendly, low VOC deck stain protects wood surfaces from fading, graying and damage caused by UV rays. It allows the wood grain to show through with a beautiful semi-transparent, natural matte finish.
- EXTREMELY DURABLE, HIGH QUALITY RESINS – DEFY Deck Stain for Hardwoods is made with the highest quality resins available that have better resistance to fading and darkening. The result is a quality wood stain that typically lasts a season or two longer than competitive products.
- RESISTS FLAKING AND PEELING – Penetrates deep into wood fibers and helps eliminate surface buildup and peeling.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN – When it’s time to do a maintenance coat, there’s no need to sand or strip the surface again. Simply brighten the wood with DEFY Wood Brightener and apply a single maintenance coat of DEFY Deck Stain for Hardwoods.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.