Cisco RV260W VPN Router with 8 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) Ports plus Wireless-AC VPN Firewall, Limited Lifetime Protection (RV260W-A-K9-NA)
- PORT COUNT: Integrated 8-port Gigabit Ethernet switch with 3×3 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi
- CONNECTIVITY: Supports Single Ethernet/SFP WAN Internet connectivity
- GUEST WI-FI: Support for separate virtual local area networks (VLAN) allows you to set up highly secure wireless guest access
- SECURITY: IP Security (IPsec) VPN support for highly secure remote-access client connectivity
- WEB FILTERING: Includes one year of web filtering to keep users and the business away from harmful websites and to maintain a high level of productivity
- PEACE OF MIND: Limited lifetime warranty, one year of technical support, and free software fixes for the term of the warranty
TRENDnet Gigabit Multi-WAN VPN Business Router, TWG-431BR, 5 x Gigabit Ports, 1 x Console Port, QoS, Inter-VLAN Routing, Dynamic Routing, Load-Balancing, High Availability, Online Firmware Updates
- INTERFACE: 5 x Gigabit ports (Modes:4 WAN ports/1 LAN port or 1 WAN port/4 LAN ports), 1 x USB 3.0 port,1 x RJ-45 console port
- GIGABIT MULTI WAN: The router supports up to four separate WAN internet connections to efficiently load-balance traffic by distributing network traffic to the best available link.
- HIGH AVAILABILITY NETWORK: Group multiple TWG-431BR routers together to create a high availability network with router redundancy to minimize downtime.
- VPN ROUTER: The VPN router creates an encrypted VPN tunnel to access local area network resources remotely using IPSec, PPTP, L2TP w/ IPsec, and SSL VPN protocols.
- CONTENT FILTERING: Manage screen time, filter content, track web use and browsing history, as well as device level controls and more. Advanced web content filtering service powered by Router Limits
- MANAGEMENT: Supports web browser (HTTP, HTTPS), CLI, SSH and Telnet management
- TRENDnet PROTECTION: 3 Year TRENDnet Manufacturer’s Warranty
NETGEAR Insight Managed VPN Business Router (BR200) – Site-to-Site Secure VPN |Up to 256 VLANs | Supports OpenVPN and IPsec |Network Firewall Security | 4 x 1G Ethernet Ports
- LOCAL AND REMOTE MANAGEMENT: Includes 1 year FREE Insight subscription for remote management from anywhere, and no additional hardware or cloud key required. Setup, configure, and manage with the NETGEAR Insight interface.
- SECURE VPN: Includes OpenVPN and IPsec support for site-2-site VPN connectivity, and provides 256 bit SSL encryption support.
- UP TO 256 VLANs: Provides improved network performance and security control.
- COMPLETE FIREWALL PROTECTION: Includes stateful packet inspection (SPI), port/service blocking, DoS prevention and more.
- PROCESSING POWER: Designed with a fast, dual-core 1.7Ghz processor.
- WIRED ETHERNET PORTS: Plug in switches, computers, printers, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with 4 x 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
NETGEAR Insight Instant VPN Business Router (BR500)
- One-step instant VPN for business protection and remote or site-to-site secure access
- Stateful packet inspection firewall and easy rule setting for instant protection against intrusion
- VLAN in VLAN support for private VLAN tagging in ISP network for an additional layer of isolation and security
- Remote monitoring and management from Insight app or Insight cloud portal even across multiple sites from a single pane-of-glass
- IPSec support for site-2-site VPN connectivity
- Try Insight premium with our 30-day Free Trial – Get access to the insight portal and more advanced configurations. (Trial begins from the time user signs up. Offer is limited to one TRIAL per account). Includes 1 free remote VPN user with Instant VPN
Peplink Balance 20X | Futureproof SD-WAN [CAT 4] Router for Small Business and Branches | BPL-021X-LTE-US-T-PRM
- Simultaneous 802.11ac wave 2/ac/a/n and 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- 1x GE WAN ports, 4x GE LAN ports and 1x LTE modem (CAT 4)
- 2x SMA Cellular Antenna Connectors | 2x RP-SMA Wi-Fi Antenna Connectors | 1x GPS SMA Antenna Connector
- 900Mbps Router Throughput
- Recommended Users: 1-60
- Downlink/Uplink Datarate: 150Mbps/50Mbps (LTE Modem)
- PrimeCare Warranty Subscription, complementary for the first year
- Package Content: 1 x Balance 20X device, 2 x LTE Antennas, 1 x GPS Antenna, 2 x Wi-Fi Antennas, 1 x 12V 3A Power Supply
NETGEAR Orbi Pro Tri-Band WiFi System for Business with 3Gbps Speed (SRK60B05) | 5-Pack Includes 1 Router & 4 Wall-Mount Satellites to Cover up to 12,500 sq. ft. | Insight Cloud Management
- NO MORE DEAD ZONES: Reliable WiFi coverage across your entire business up to 12,500 sq. ft.
- WALL OR CEILING MOUNT SATELLITES EXTEND COVERAGE: Choose wall or ceiling mount satellites to extend coverage as your business grows. Each satellite (sold separately) extends coverage up to an additional 2,500 sq. ft.
- WIRED CONNECTIONS: Router + 4 wall-mount satellites come with 19 Ethernet ports providing a fast connection up 12,500 sq. ft.
- THREE PRE-DEFINED NETWORKS: Secure WiFi network with easy traffic separation creating a dedicated portal for Guests, Employees, and Admins. Create a customizable guest portal for easy guest sign in plus set time limits for Internet access.
- TRI-BAND BACKHAUL: A dedicated band between your Orbi router and satellite frees up the other two bands to deliver maximum speed of 3Gbps to your devices for fast Internet surfing and downloads.
- EASY TO SET-UP AND MANAGE: Set up WiFi in minutes with the Orbi app, manage WiFi settings, test and monitor speed. Includes 1 year FREE premium NETGEAR Insight subscription to remotely manage your networks from anywhere.
- SEAMLESS ROAMING: Easily move from one side of the office to the other without dropping your WiFi signal – even during conference calls.
- SAFE, SECURE & LOADED WITH ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Designed with MU-MIMO, Smart Connect for one WiFi name, and beamforming technologies. Supports WPA2 wireless security protocols. Includes Guest WiFi access, DoS, Firewall, VPN, and more.
UTT Dual WAN Load Balance Router, VPN Gateway, PoE Powered, FCC Listed, 8 Gigabit LAN, ER528GP for Business, SOHO, Restaurant, CCTV, Shops
- 1 x 10/100/1000M WAN port, 8 x 10/100/1000M LAN ports Each LAN port support 802.3af, offer 15.4W, total 150W Flexible bandwidth management to improve network performance Personalized Internet access control and firewall Built in AP Management manage up to 16 APs 5 x IPSec/PPTP/L2TP VPN User-Friendly and Intuitive Web UI
Linksys Business Dual WAN Gigabit VPN Router (LRT224)
- Refer the user manual below for troubleshooting
- Up to 50 IPsec tunnels (for site-to-site and client-to-site VPN) and 5 OpenVPN tunnels for iOS and Android users
- 900 Mbps firewall and 110 Mbps IPsec throughputs
- Feature-rich to meet a wide range of business network requirements
- Supports load balancing and WAN failover for highly reliable Internet connectivity
Cisco Small Business Rv042g – Router – 4-Port Switch – Gige “Product Type: Networking/Routers”
- The Cisco RV042G Dual Gigabit WAN VPN Router delivers highly secure, high-performance, reliable Internet connectivity to your small business network.
- The Cisco RV042G provides two gigabit Ethernet WAN connections to ensure business continuity while improving performance, through load balancing.
- High-capacity virtual private network (VPN) capabilities let multiple offices and dozens of employees access the information they need from anywhere, just as securely as if they were working at your main office.
- To further safeguard your network and data, the Cisco RV042G includes business-class security features and optional cloud-based web filtering.
- Configuration is a snap, using an intuitive, browser-based device manager and setup wizards.
CISCO DESIGNED Remanufactured RV130W Wireless-N Multifunction VPN Router, Cisco Small Business Product Limited Hardware Warranty (RV130W-A-K9-NA-RF)
- CISCO REMANUFACTURED: Cisco Refresh is the Cisco certified, pre-owned equipment business; Refresh (-RF) carries the same warranty and access to software updates as with new products; To guarantee genuine Cisco product on Amazon product must be Ship From, sold By Amazon;
- CONNECTIVITY: High-performance Gigabit Ethernet ports, enabling large file transfers and multiple users
- PORT CONNECTION: USB port for 3G/4G modem failover or alternative primary connectivity
- SECURITY FEATURES: IP Security (IPsec) site-to-site VPN helps enables secure connectivity for remote employees and multiple offices Strong security: Proven stateful packet inspection (SPI) firewall and hardware encryption
- EASY TO USE: Easy to set up and use with wizard-based configuration
- PEACE OF MIND: Small Business Limited Lifetime
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: Cisco RV130 Multifunction Wireless-N VPN Router, Ethernet Cable, Power Adapter
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.